Wednesday, November 30, 2016

#Portugal Bruno Alves 35, signed with #Cagliari #Sardinia admits influence of #CR7 President of the Club said it was a perfect operation

Foto cagliaricalcio.com



Bruno Alves admits influence of Cristiano Ronaldo

Bruno Alves, 35, signed last summer for Cagliari, where he has claimed as an absolute starter. The Portuguese international has now revealed the reasons for his choice.

"It was not a descent for me, it was an experience that I lacked and that I consider important. When Cristiano Ronaldo told me very well about Sardinia, I accepted with enthusiasm, "said Bruno Alves, in an interview published this Wednesday by the newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The defender also signed before the start of the European Championship, which Portugal would win. "I would have signed it," Bruno Alves assured without any kind of regret. "I want to make a mark on the club," he said.

"Tommaso Giulini, president of Cagliari, believes that the absence of intermediaries has made Bruno Alves hire the "perfect operation" of the Italian club in the summer transfer market.

«Bruno Alves was the perfect operation. He has no manager and I closed the deal personally at the Wembley clubhouse [n.d. In the match between Portugal and England last June], "said the manager, for whom football" would be much better "without the participation of players' agents."




No comments:

Post a Comment