Tuesday, January 31, 2017

@cadillac @ax_racing @cadillac #daytona24 Filipe Albuquerque does not settle for the maneuver that took his victory in the 24 Hours of Daytona




Filipe Albuquerque does not settle for the maneuver that took his victory in the 24 Hours of Daytona
Rick Taylor's touch on the left rear wheel of Filipe Albuquerque's Cadillac went down in history as one of the most controversial maneuvers of the 24 Hours of Daytona and deserved a bitter criticism of the Portuguese driver. In the aftermath of the race, Filipe Albuquerque spared no sour tones. "I had some of the GTs in front of me and so I could not stop so late." When I closed the door, I stepped on the top of the door, and the stewards decided, patiently, but in the Tour de France, when one of the cyclists falls, the others wait for We could see Wayne Taylor the patriarch with his hands on his head.If he was a real runner who had made a mistake, he would have waited and not gone, "criticized Filipe Albuquerque, who went further. "If it was me, I was embarrassed by this victory," said the Portuguese at the press conference


Cadillac team of the two Portuguese Barbosa, Albuquerque and brazilian Fittipaldi
Image may contain: car
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing
2nd place finished Daytona 24 hours
Filipe Augusto on the right, Christian Fittipaldi on the middle and Joao Barbosa on the left

Não acho que perdemos a corrida, nós não corremos assim.
@ax_racing @cadillac #daytona24 
I don't think we lost the race, we don't race like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment