Friday, May 25, 2018

@soccer @SLBenfica made it official by signing #Argentina central 23 yr old German Conti



Germán Conti is already officially Benfica player. The center, hired to the Colón by 4 million euros, spoke for the first time as player of the embodied ones. In an interview with BTV, the 23-year-old defender was delighted by the move to Luz, and promised eagerness to his chest.


"At the beginning I did not want to believe it, it's a very big club, I feel very happy and anxious to feel what it is to wear this sweater. I want to learn from the stars who play here and live very happy moments for Benfica, "he said.


Conti said that despite his youth, he is ready for the "biggest career challenge".

"Argentine football has very strong and physically powerful players. you can never be relaxed, so I feel like I'm ready for Benfica. I know that the team is accustomed to attacking constantly and in defense we have to be focused and prepared to act at any moment ».


«An incredible stadium. I'm anxious to step on the field  for the first time. I hope to be able to win trophies, play in the Champions League, live up to the name of this club and the fans, "said the Argentine, after the first visit to the stadium of the eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment