Thursday, April 11, 2013

NJ Democratic Candidate says thank you and until next time class act to follow









\

about an hour ago

To my Family and Friends..

I want to thank my wonderful wife Iris for standing by my side in my quest for Governor of New Jersey. I love you Iris. :)

To our Campaign volunteers.. Eric Lopez
... Genara Reyes Patricia Bullon Alexis Sanchez Hasan Ansari Asmi Fathelbab Amy Van Houten Fausto Baez Eddy Puente and so many others... You have worked so hard on this election and I could not have gone this far without you. I Love you All..
A special thanks to all of the local Newspapers and Reporters, Staff writers.

This experience was truly amazing!

To our Candidates who are running for office throughout this great State of New Jersey,
Remember your promise to the people.

This is not the end but the beginning for a better New

 New Jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment