Tuesday, March 24, 2015

#Portugal #MLS #OrlandoCity U20 #WorldCup @Ramos and @Estrela just arrived for the games vs #Uzbekistan and #Uruguay.



Ramos on the left and Estrela on the right interview done by Portuguese Federation site
Fpf.pt - How is being a return to the selection and preparation for the games with Uzbekistan and Uruguay.

Rafael Ramos - is being great. Now we have to start making group dynamics and game. We want to win both games against Uzbekistan and Uruguay to also gather momentum for the World Cup in  New Zealand.

Estela - The opponents are not easy. Are both qualified for the World Cup. They are good to test our skills. In fact, the group is very strong and confident. On the other hand, did not hide that we look to affirm us. We all want to go to the World New Zealand ...

Rafael Ramos - ... the great personal goal of this stage is to continue our integration in the form of group that we can be in the World 2015. We have been a few times this year and thank God we came the two.







Fpf.pt - your integration in a group that already was European runner-up of sub-19 Easy?







Rafael Ramos - This group has played together for several years in the national team but I want either  and Estrela already knew many of these players' clubs. I spent seven years at Sporting and then went to Benfica -







Estrela  - It is also important to note that we were well received by all, regardless of the club they played. I, for one, played ten years in the formation of Benfica. João Nunes know him from the small schools. The integration was easy.







Fpf.pt - How is running experience in the service of the Orlando City in the US team?







Estrela  - The experience of playing in the US is helping me to grow although this time not be having as much playing time as I like. As our coach Hélio Sousa has already told us here, even not playing can also learn. That's what has happened to me. Last year I played much but my delight is that the National Team has continued to bet on me. The technicians put their trust in me and I just have to match. This stage is very important to ensure our presence in the World. All of us here know that is a good sign to be here but we also know we have to work .






Rafael Ramos - I had a different experience then Estrela . Last year I played less, also because I was injured, but this year I have played much more . I have played all the games and want to stay that way.







Estrela  - For many people it was a surprise to our trip to the US. We could have stayed here and repeat the experiences of our colleagues in B teams or national clubs. But the opportunity to go to the other side of the ocean came and we took it. It's not easy being alone but glad we did together. Playing or not, it helped I know that Rafael is also, i have also  played less this year and I do not get satisfaction when it happens to you. But, in general, experience has been good. Often grown in setbacks. To learn more than if you were all going as I wanted.







Fpf.pt - Football is very different in the US?







Rafael Ramos - The football there is a lot of joy. The result does not count as much as here, but our stadium is always full ...







Estrela  - ... In the first game of the season were 62,000 people supporting us and we drew. The crowd, whatever the outcome, never cease to encourage us.







Fpf.pt - And how has been playing with the Brazilian international Kaká?







Rafael Ramos - Having a big star like Kaka in our team helps a lot. We have learned many new things with it. It is very experienced ...







Estrela  - ... And he speaks our language and is always with us. Help on and off the field.







Rafael Ramos - ... yes, we also have the good fortune the he's  he very found of both of us. Plays a lot with us.







Fpf.pt - How are characterized and which players are referenced?







Rafael Ramos - I have been winger but now I'm right back. If you have to characterize me, say I'm fast, I have some technical and like to attack. In the defensive process I am improving (laughs). Marcelo and Fabio Coentrao are my great references.







Estrela  - I'm more of a  center. I do not like to play long balls or pouring game. I am quick and simple process. I like to play down to one or two two wings . I'm strong to defend. I really like  Tiago . It is a complete medium, I love watching him play at Atletico Madrid and the national team.







Fpf.pt - As part of a National Team?







Rafael Ramos - The moment we heard the anthem at the National Selection is anything special. We were soon filled with pride ...







Estrela - ... we, the US, we have to listen to the anthem every game but is their anthem, is not ours. When we hear our is a great feeling. It means that we are home, we are representing our country and millions of people.







Fpf.pt - How has the personal experience of playing abroad at the 20 years of age?







Estrela  - The separation is difficult. In the US, my family  is  Rafael. If we are upset or anything, we have to calm each other ... (laughs)







Rafael Ramos - ... when things do not go well here we tend to talk with our family or our friends. Here we do not have it. Even the good things, such as gaps or recreation. There we spent more time clinging to the mobile phone to the computer or talking to each other ...







Estrela  - ... was a step we took in our careers. One option that helps us grow. In the end, we keep the good memories of this experience. And it is very positive continue to be called to the National Team. We are international players in our club ...







Rafael Ramos - ... and is very good, too, because when we return we are called and we saw our family (laughs)

Estrela  - Yes, we spent a lot of time to ask each other will we be called? When landed just felt another air (laughs).

No comments:

Post a Comment