Tuesday, November 28, 2017

#Portugal @Brasil international says goodbye with @SLBenfica and won eight titles with the club

Benfica extend Julio Cesar contract


Júlio César rescinded contract with Benfica. The Brazilian goalkeeper ended a three-and-a-half-year cycle at Luz and explained the decision. "It was a decision of mine, I always tried to help on and off the field, especially in the health club and in the training sessions, I saw that I was no longer helping and I said: to hurt, I prefer to stop. a matter of personal vanity for the career that I had, 20. I would like to close my career to play, seeing that I was having little space, I opted, friendly, for reaching an agreement.The president was sensational with me and I just have to thank to this beautiful house that welcomed me and my family.I go in and out the front door with my head held high, I have won eight titles, which is a very good achievement.It was a beautiful trip for three and a half years and I will only carry great memories and great joys, "the goalkeeper told the club's channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment