
Pedrinho will be a Benfica player. The 21-year-old offensive midfielder, who still belongs to Corinthians, landed this Sunday in Lisbon and has already told journalists about the move to Europe. «I am very happy and grateful, to thank God for everything and Benfica for the opportunity. Benfica is a club with a great history, which has always had great players. I come to be able to enjoy my football and show my talent ”, said the Brazilian who still does not know if he will definitely stay in Portugal or if he will still return to Brazil to fulfill the rest of the season. "I'm going to have a meeting with the president to see what will be best for me and the club," added the under-23 international, who describes himself as a "quick, smart player with a great game vision". About Benfica, Pedrinho highlighted the history of the eagles and assured that it is a child's dream to play in Europe. «[Benfica] won two Championships, has many fans and a great team. I'm very happy, it's a child's dream to be in a great team in Europe. I'll do my best, he said. It should be remembered that, according to what has been shown in the press in recent weeks, Pedrinho will cost Benfica 20 million cents. The player will sign a contract valid until 2025, with an annual salary of around 1.5 million euros.
Text taken from zerozero.pt
No comments:
Post a Comment