Thursday, April 30, 2020

#Soccer #Portugal #LigaNOS will resume at the end of the month of May


eFootball PES (from 🏠) on Twitter: "Who do you think will top ...
The I League will return to the football fields at the end of this month, Prime Minister António Costa and Pedro Siza Vieira, Minister of Economy, announced this Thursday. In a document containing the calendar for the resumption of economic activities, it can be read that for May 30 and 31, it is planned not only the resumption of I League games, as well as the return of the Portuguese Cup, a competition that is only missing fulfill the final between SL Benfica and FC Porto. The conclusion of the Second League is left out, the Prime Minister later clarified.

“On May 30 and 31, we will start the conclusion of the I League, and this scenario is subject to approval by the Directorate-General for Health of the Health Protocol that was presented by the Professional Football League and is conditioned to the assessment that stadiums can fulfill the indispensable conditions to receive the matches. Games will be played behind closed doors, either in the I Liga games or in the final of the Portuguese Cup ”, stressed António Costa

For that to happen Portugal is been reaward for been on top of CO 19 the third oldest population, with less then a 1,000 death protection been the key. 

No comments:

Post a Comment