Tuesday, June 9, 2020

#Futebol #Soccer #Portugal winger and #Euro champion Quaresma at 36 in great form and I don't have a sale signed I respect #Besiktas but I'm very happy at #Kasimpasa #Turkey high offers from #Italy


This Tuesday, Ricardo Quaresma used social media to react to the news that points to his possible return to Besiktas, next season.

«All the affection and respect I have for Besiktas and their fans is public. I know that I can also count on them and that they are always on my side. The leaks of information, true or false, do not contribute to the well-being of a club, be it Besiktas or another », begins by mentioning the Portuguese winger, 36, on Instagram.

“It is natural for clubs and players' representatives to talk in private, but I personally have not spoken to anyone at Besiktas about my possible return. Kasimpasa has had an extraordinary and exemplary behavior towards the whole team at a difficult time. The directors are to be congratulated for the way they are treating the club », praises Quaresma, concluding, good-naturedly:« My future is yet to be written, two things are certain, I am in shape and I do not have a label saying "balances "tattooed on the body.»

Ricardo Quaresma is linked to Kasimpasa until the end of this season.


No comments:

Post a Comment