Saturday, June 8, 2024

#WomensFootball #FutebolFeminino #Albergaria american goalkeeper Catriona Sheppard 23 yrs old signed with @SportingCP

 



The North American goalkeeper signed a contract valid until the end of next season, coming from Clube de Albergaria. In her first statements to Sporting's official media, Cat said she was very proud and looking forward to what the future holds for her.
 «It's a big step, I'm excited. Sporting's history is fantastic and this is where I want to be. I'm looking forward to starting work and giving my all. I've been trying to evolve my game and this is the right club to do that because of its infrastructure and what it has to offer. I always wanted to play football professionally and Sporting CP is a club where I see myself growing, working hard and learning more. I’m excited to get to work.”


No comments:

Post a Comment