Sunday, March 5, 2017

@Eurovision @Ukraine #Portugal representation Salvador Sobral - Amar Pelos Dois - 1ª Semifinal | Festival da Canção











Here is the translation
Love For Two
If one day someone, ask for me
Say I lived to love you
Before you, I only existed
Tired and with nothing to give
My love, listen to my prayers.
I ask you to come back, that you want me again
I know, you do not love yourself
Maybe slowly, you can learn again
My love, listen to my prayers.
I ask you to come back, that you want me again
I know, you do not love yourself
Maybe slowly, you can learn again
If your heart does not want to give in
Do not feel passion, do not want to suffer
Without making plans of what will come after
My heart can love for both
The song the will represent Portugal Eurovion Ukraine 2017
A canção, interpretada por Salvador Sobral e composta pela irmã, Luísa Sobral, vai representar Portugal no Festival da Eurovisão da Canção, em maio, na Ucrânia.
Leia mais: Salvador Sobral vence o Festival da Canção http://www.jn.pt/…/venceu-o-festival-da-cancao-5706983.html…
Follow us: jornalnoticias on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment